This month’s carnival has some great posts featuring some of our favorite things. Visit the following blogs for great reviews and more. Art Journaling
- Never tried art journaling, but you’d like to give it a go? Checkout this post by Daisy Yellow, Art Journaling 101.
- Watch the creation of an Art Journal Page : Follow your dreams from beginning to end at Clips-n-Cuts.
- Using an ink drop technique you can easily create textural backgrounds or interesting abstract art. See how it’s done using Quinn’s Ink Technique at Quinn Creative.
Notebooks & Journals
- Check out the Write-Now notebook by Poppin Notebook reviewed at The Rants of the Archer. Is this notebook fountain pen friendly, or not?
- Discover the advantages of using a pocket notebook and a few stand-out notebooks from Jet Pen’s Pocket Notebook Selection Guide.
- Do you like writing or sketching on loose leaf paper? If so,the Daycraft Envelope Folder might be a good alternative to using permanently bound notebooks.
Pens & Markers
- Wondering which alcohol-based marker to buy? Read this review at Natto Soup which compares Copic vs. Prismacolor markers.
- After reading this post, you’ll be green with pen envy over the Ken Cavers Green Swirl Acrylic Cigar Fountain pen.
- If luxurious fountains pen appeal to you, visit Gourmet Pens for a thorough look at Graf Von Faber-Castell Anello Titanium Fountain Pen.
- Check out this video review of the Monteverde Invincia Grand Prix Pen with a racing inspired design at Goldspot Pens.
Inks & Other Reviews
- Would you love to write or sketch with rich, red ink? If so, read this review of Sailor Jentle Grenade ink.
- Find out which 10 art and writing products Tina loves to hate and why in her review, Tina’s Bottom 10.
- Take a look at Conway Stewart by Diamine Kingsand Ink, an exclusive fountain pen ink bottles that just arrived on US shores in January 2013.