This month’s carnival has some great posts featuring some of our favorite things. Visit the following blogs for great reviews and more.
- Discover what interesting things you can do with a Sharpie marker in your basement. Check out the basement of this Lexington, KY home.
- See some great examples of Moleskine Art at You the Designer.
Pens and Ink
- Diane at Pocket Blonde has gone to the dogs with Monami Love Pet Pens. Check out her review of colorful markers that will have you panting for more.
- See why Clement at Rants of the Archer is seeing red by reading his inky post .
- Can a ballpoint pen deliver 600 A4 pages of text? Find out now at Tiger Pen’s review of the Caran d’Ache 849 Fluo.
- Is it a pen, a design tool or both? Find out just what the PHX-1 Design Tool Set can do at The Pen Addict.
Notebooks and Journals
- Have you ever wanted a travel journal that is fountain pen friendly? Check out a great review of the Midori Travelers Journal at Rants of The Archer.
- Is there really a journal that brings more happiness to the world? Find out at Writers Bloc who reviews the Write Now Journal by Compendium.
- Find out what Sandra at Life Imitates Doodles thinks about her new 2012 Rhodia WebPlanner.
- Mille reviews the super-colorful Ciak notebooks at Planer Millie. Read her Ciak Notebook review to find out if they fountain pen friendly.
- Checkout a beautiful patchwork notebook that can be refilled in sections at Pens, Paper and Ink . . .Whatever.