It’s time for the May Carnival of Pen, Pencil and Paper over at Economy Pens. There are quite a few reviews on journals this month so be sure to check it out.
- Pen’n’Paper reviews a cool little notebook, the Midori Traveler’s Notebook.
- Peaceable Writer presents this great article, Tales of a Vandal Notebook User.
- DIYSara presents the Midori Travelers Notebook, Passport Size.
Planet Millie reviews the the quirky Less Is More Memo Pad
- Rhodia Drive unveils the new dotWebbie.
- Scription has this excellent posting on the Moleskine Trade Show Covering Products for 2011.