This review is by Julie, whose blog “Whatever” features reviews and articles on pens, inks and paper, postcards, letter writing and journaling. You should check out her blog when you have the chance.
The Ciak Multicolor Journal
This is a small journal perfect for a pocket or purse, here is the product description from the Journaling Arts website:
• Buttery-Soft, Gorgeous Black Cover
• Sleek, Italian Design in a Rainbow of Colors
• Patented Elastic Closure Keeps Everything Compact
• 128 Leaves, 256 Pages of Multicolor Paper
• 32 Pages Per Color
• Smooth, Rounded Corners Don’t Get Stuck in Your Pocket
• Acid-Free Paper Resists Ink Bleed through
• Hand-Crafted in Italy
• A Ribbon Place Holder to Keep You Organized
• New, in Original Packaging, Measures 3½” X 5½”
The Ciak has no back pocket, but honestly, I’ve never used the pocket in any of my journals. I tend to just stick things inside the front or back cover or between the pages.
Be sure to visit Julie’s blog at: http://okami-whatever.blogspot.com/